Aquafinesse is the next generation of water sanitation system. A single Aquafinesse kit can keep your water clean, serene, and beautiful for as long as six months.
The Aquafinesse solution comes in the form of a tablet or a liquid which containins seven different types of salt that is activated by the presence of regular chlorine or bromine. Aquafinesse excels beyond just keeping water clean; it also conditions the water and has several features to make maintenance as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment Calcium and Mineral buildup is one of the most common reasons why heaters and pumps fail. Since Aquafinesse removes them from the water, it actually makes your hot tub last longer. And since you are using less chlorine and bromine, the plastic parts of your pool or spa (such as the jets and the plumbing) will not become brittle as quickly.
- Balances your Water. To make it even easier on you, Aquafinesse actually stabilizes pH. So long as you start with balanced water, your needs for chemicals to alter the pH is diminished.
- Keeps the Crud Out. Aquafinesse is a powerful coagulant; it takes all of the dirt, minerals, and dead bacteria that float around in the water (the kind that would normally force you to drain and refill your spa) and clump them together so that your filter can remove them. Additionally, it is capable of removing biofilms; those disgusting films made up of the remains of bacteria even after it has been killed by traditional sanitizer.
- Lets You Work Less. Users of our tablet sanitizer hot tub system love that it comes with a special container which restricts the amount of bromine being dissolved so that it will last up to an entire week - sometimes more!
- Keeps your Water Clean Longer. The average time between hot tub refills for people running a simple chlorine or bromine system is 3 - 4 months. The average time between hot tub refills for people running Aquafinesse is one full year.
- Gives an Exceptional Soaking Experience. The seven different types of salt in Aquafinesse help to soften the water. That means that your water will literally feel better. The Aquafinesse solution actually smells failtly of lavender.
- Is Mild and Safe. Using Aquafinesse requires very little sanitizer. So little, in fact, that it's excellent for people who are sensitive to chlorine. It's so mild that you can drain your spa water directly on your lawn because there's no risk of it killing your grass. It's compatible with most sanitizers, so you don't need to wait for your next fill to start using it!